Monday, March 08, 2010

Updates

Well it's March 8th. I'm here in Bermuda and it's been a busy two weeks since I returned home. The work has not stopped in any way, I've just had to add on some emergency room shifts on top of keeping our operations running in Jacmel. Luckily I've got great staff on the ground that are keeping this process going. You'll see we've added some photos and will start to add regular links of up to date information from the southeast region. Information on flights, medical teams, and weekly reports on our situation on the ground. New changes will be coming to the blog in the upcoming weeks as well.

Here in Bermuda, tonight the government is hosting a Haiti Telethon and Haiti Village Health is being recognized as one of the recipients. I will keep you all posted.

I will be returning to Haiti March 18th with a team from Bermuda.
Tiffany

No comments: